Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10/3/2012 Performance

a) Danielle McIntyre 10/3/2012
b) The Fearful Animals Adapted by Amy Friedman
c) I liked how I didn't feel nervous. This is something that is definitley getting better. I also liked how by the second round of performances today I used more emotion.
d) My peers both agreed that I need to use more eye contact. They also said that I could use more emotion in my story and that I need to use my performance aid less. The both thought that it imporved the second round.
e) I tried to use more emotion this time and have more eye contact. I also tried to slow down because I tend to speed up when doing public speaking. I also tried to not use my script as much, but still need to work on that.
f) I want to use my performance aid a lot less and I want to use more emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment